- Went to Israel.
- Went back to C.C.U for my last year.
- Won a Silver Addy with the aaf.
- friendship turned unexpected relationship turned to my love.
- Bald Head Island, NC trip with boyfriend and best friends. perfect week, like a dream
- Photo Director/Editor for 3 college publications.
- Washington DC trip for internship
- finalist 2nd time for photographers forum best of college photography
- Went to China
- Accepted in the Pingyao International Photography festival
- kansas summer with my love which included him teaching me how to swim and riding a horses. lots of art exhibitions. became a soccer fan, Sporting KC! Went to numerous games including the open cup
- Lake of the ozarks, Missouri, 22nd birthday festivities
- Cedar rapids, Iowa for the Alphonse Mucha exhibition
- Back to CCU for my last semester as an undergraduate.
- got into an exhibition in Greenville, SC
- Accepted to talk at the SPE Mississippi Conference in October
- Numerous photo jobs and things i can’t mention just yet but BIG PHOTO NEWS!
i am away from my love, but i have to stop and look back on everything ive done so far and this year isn’t even over. ive accomplished so much. ive traveled all over the world. and had the most amazing support system while doing all this.
life can be overwhelming and can go with the blink of an eye. but for now, its time to complete all my last major tasks as an undergraduate and for the art dept., start working on my senior art show, where im challenging myself to do something conceptual and out of my element and last, graduate in December. Head high with all that ive accomplished, Im ready for my next stage in life. Also to be back with the other half.
What a year its been, and looking forward to the progress of the next few months. (Including grad school applications and backpacking!)